Saturday, September 11, 2010

10 things to Describe Myself ...


1.  Like the DOG.
- I loyal to my major course- Multimedia Design... I love it so much~

2. Like the RACCOON.
- I like to live in a clean world without any dirty, but I am not cleanliness!!! (i also like neatly actually, xP)

3. Like the CAMERA.
- I don't like others to lie to me. Camera would help me to take down the most authentic of human.

4. Like the VOLCANO.
- My mood is elusive, ups and downs. Good mood will be cheerful, loving talk but while in bad mood, please don't touch me or else, I'm afraid that you would be my "lambaste meal".

5. Like the RECORDER.
- When you sad or happy, I don't mind doing your listener. And I will be very glad to share my experience with you to help to pass through the difficulties so.

6. Like the CONFUCIUS.
- I like to say truth. Because I had heard lots from parents since i was young. I understand the reason for my parents teaching purpose is. And I like it too. I may share some for you if you won't feel bored to it next time...

7. Like the ROBOT.
- When I was addicted in some subject lessons' assignments, I can't control myself to finish it even though the time is already late.

8. Like the BOTTLE.
- I always like to doubt myself, feel myself is not good enough, not diligent enough, not improve enough, not confidence enough, not strengthen enough and so on... Like to infuse all the unpleasant things into heart, although I know it is very bad. I have tried to vent but still failed.

9. Like the STAIR.
- I like the taste when walking on the staircase, because I think that can see more places and can obtain more knowledge as well as learning is more than others.

10. Like the KETTLE.
- My character is very impetuously. Once i want to finish something so must finish it. I don't like others to drag their attitude. I like urged people move quickly. But I want to improve so because without regard to the feelings of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment